16 March 2013

Chore Board

I have been meaning to set up some sort of chore sheet.  I saw this board and knew I wanted to incorporate the rocks/glass jar into my board.



Since I love the picket fence I had made earlier I created another one but a smaller  size.  I made a little pendant banner and added the glass jar with metal clamp. 

I typed out what chores need to be done and added it to the fence with a spot of tape.  I wanted to be able to swap out the paper with ease when we add differant chores thru the years.

If all chores are done by the end of the day a rock gets put into the glass jar.  If chores are not done, a rock is taken out of the glass jar.  Once the jar is full, K gets to go out for a special treat.







So far so good! She loves the interactive part and runs up to read the lsit to make sure she has done what needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment